Saturday, June 16, 2007

Time passed real fast...

Today it is a very boring day , so i've plan to do some cleanning and i found the photos taken almost one and a half year ago on my second bro's wedding...Time really passed very fast , i can't imagine they already married for almost two year..^.^ That day is one of my happiest day in my life....want to see how it looked like that time?? Here are some photo i've choosen...Just a few only...

This is the wedding car...nice?? hehe

Here is the groom and bride...



During the cake cutting ceremony...





After the cake cutting ceremony...




After the dinner ends...
Me and Jamie took picture with the married couple....



Here is my family photo...weird leh why jamie in the photo?? cause during that time she is a part of my family...even now we both not couple anymore , she still is my best friend...^,^








1 comment:

--m^tcH-- said...

wah.. u looked really... different.. in your suits.
So much better than your usual ordinary clothes.
Hahahaah...
& one more advice - never ASSUME coz it will make an ASS out of U and ME.
:P