Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lazy , lazy , lazy (-,-) zzZZ

Lately getting pretty lazy , even hardly wanted to update my blog..hehe
but today i've plan to wake up from my dream to update my blog and letting you all know what had happen to me this pass few week...hehe ^^
Actually nothing special happen just addicted to online gaming which is Maple Story...every night getting more early go to sleep from 12am to 5am haha...now i starting to look like a zombie >,< But lucky now i started to get bored because something made me more happier which is my result came out on last tuesday and i finally i've passed my diploma...Yeahoo!! so now waiting for my Diploma from ABE so not much time for gaming hehe , some more now i need to prepare for my next step which is the working world...So now busy surfing the net to look for job and getting a new look by getting a new hair style hehe ^^ Lastly i really hope you guys have a nice day after looked at this blog k!!

No comments: