Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wat a nice Day.... ^^

Yesterday is one of my best day from this past few month in SG, cause yesterday i have a great nite with my colleague , we all went to KTV and have fun till drop...haha somemore today i no need to work and i have a great time...hahahaha!!

Wa..i've been tagged by Jamie so now is my time to tagged others hehe..

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules..
2 .List eight (8) random facts about yourself then tag eight(8) people..
(+ with a picture in black & white)

1. i love Mos Burger...feel like eating now...
2. i cant wait to hangout with my besties...
3. i want to take i long long rest without any disturbance...
4. i misses my dog very much..
5. so obsessed with shopping...
6. craving for chocolates....
7. feeling like want to go for a great massage...
8. feels bored at the moment...
and now i tag:
Dhongz
Chiazz
Chingy
Kok Seng
Koki
Thian Hoe

guess thats all...i only have 6 which is available for me to tag T,T the rest Someone tagged liao...

No comments: