Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bye Bye 2007 , Welcome Year 2008...

So fast another year has just past us...Last year really lotz of good memories than bad ones.. this really need thanks to all my besties, THANK YOU!!! without you guys, i think my life will be very miserable...they always be my side during my ups and downs... even now im not with them right now, they still cares about me...See so good they are ( so touching ) just one word to describe them which is PERFECT!! But this year really feel so sad cause can't celebrate new year with them..haiz... but don't worry , i'll be back Epoh soon very soon..Yeahoo!!! Which is on the lunar new year...last year CNY we really had alot of fun... really don't know what is plan for this year...i hope there will be another nice year.... Happy New Year Everyone!!! i know is abit late...don't "Hiam" k... cause busy working mah...hehe, i hope you all dont mind k....

No comments: