Thursday, January 31, 2008

Goals...??

Have you ever ask yourself a question which i " WHAT IS YOUR GOAL IN YOUR LIFE? " Cause this few day cause weather here also abit moody... makes me think alot about my past... but after yesterday my brother asked me that question... i think even more now, cause i was stunned during that time he ask me that question and i can't even answer his question...really felt very ashamed...haiz and yesterday night i can't sleep well cause keep thinking what i have and wanted to achieve...i already past 21year old la...!!! still so unmature and only want to have fun without achiving anything in my life...Actually my brother help me alot by waking me up from my 21 years of dream after he ask me that question and half hour of mumbling...hehe... At first i was very demotivated and it made me think so much till so headache, like why i still live doing nothing just to give people trouble... today i felt much more better already after i have seen so much in just a day...But still got alot of question marks sometimes...hehe I think i really need to find someone to answer all my this question mark in my head... but who? you told me...FAMILY? or FRIEND? cause everyone also have their own trouble... so demotivating sometimes rite? Just one expression to describe... SIGH!!!

But actually i still got one option that really helps alot alot which is pray to GOD...it really helps me everytime i pray i will felt more calm and all things will seem to go its own way , if without GOD i think i couldn't have survived till now in this condition... So undiscriable just a Miracle...hehe

No comments: